FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Review Chapter 24 of the text. Utilize the health care business you selected in Week Three as well as the answers to the Basic Information questions. Create a Business Plan proposal for your health care company that includes the following sections:
1. Executive Summary: 1 – 2 pages, concise summary of a business report. It restates the purpose of the report, it highlights the major points of the report, and it describes any results, conclusions, or recommendations from the report.
2. Service and / or Equipment Description: 1 page minimum
3. Organizational Plan: 1 page minimum, include a chart that illustrates the structure of the organization. In addition, provide a summary of your management (i.e. background, responsibilities, etc.)
4. Marketing Segment: 1 page minimum, include demographics, target market, any incentives, competitors, advertisement, etc.
5. Financial Analysis: Projected income statement and types of assumptions made to compute the figures.
- a. Typical Income Statement assumption information requirements.
- b. What types of revenue?
- c. How many services will be offered to produce the revenue (by month)?
- d. How much labor will be required (FTEs)?
- e. What will the labor cost?
- f. How many and what types of supplies, drugs and/or devices will be required to offer the service?
- g. What will the supplies, drugs and/or devices cost?
- h. How much space will be required?
- i. What will the required space occupancy cost?
- j. Is special equipment required?
- Your Business Plan should include a title page and table of contents (with sections and page numbers).
- The final paper must be eight-to ten-pages in length (excluding title and reference pages). Include five to eight scholarly sources, cited in APA format.
Sample Business Plans. Retrieved from http://www.bplans.com/medical_and_health_care_business_plan_templates.cfm.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight-to ten-double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
- a. Title of paper
- b. Student’s name
- c. Course name and number
- d. Instructor’s name
- e. Date submitted 3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- 4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- 5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- 6. Must use at least five to eight scholarly sources, cited according to APA format.
- 7. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA