Identify a business problem or opportunity at a company where you work or with which you’re familiar. This will be a business problem that you use for the individual assignments in Weeks 3 to 5. It should be a problem/opportunity for which gathering and analyzing some type of data would help you understand the problem/opportunity better.
Identify a research variable within the problem/opportunity that could be measured with some type of data collection.
Consider methods for collecting a suitable sample of either qualitative or quantitative data for the variable.
Considerhow you will know if the data collection method would be valid and reliable.
Develop a 1,050-word analysis to describe a company, problem, and variable.
Include in your submission:
- Identify the name and description of the selected company.
- Describe the problem at that company.
- Identify one research variable from that problem.
- Describe the methods you would use for collecting a suitable sample of either qualitative or quantitative data for the variable (Note: do not actually collect any data).
- Analyze how you will know if the data collection method would generate valid and reliable data (Note: do not actually collect any data).
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.