If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality, and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. We are the ideal place for all your writing needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Week 6 – Socio-Cultural Environment /
Learning Objective: Working with the chosen company, the student will examine the Sociocultural factors and how those factors affect their chosen company using their identified Domestic and Global environments.
Prompt: As society and culture change, a business needs to adapt and stay ahead of its competitors and remain relevant in the minds its stakeholders. Such changes include customer preferences change in response to shifting trends and generational differences, demographic changes, and innovations in goods, services, and social media. For this forum,
- reflect on the various potential socio-cultural factors that can create barriers and how changes in these factors can affect business;
- choose one specific factor and identify a company that illustrates positive adaptation to that factor to stay relevant and successful. Describe how the company has responded positively;
- then identify another company (NOT your “worst” company in Assignments) that has failed to prosper due to a change in a socio-cultural factor and why;
- discuss and compare the two company situations. What conclusions can you reach?
Instructions: (NOTE: Review the Forum Rubric to understand the requirements, and how your Forum participation is evaluated and scored.)
- Minimum text length: 275 words (See Rubric for how post length is evaluated.)
- Submit your initial post by 11:59 pm ET, Day 3 (Wed).
Week Six Forum / Integrated Marketing Communications
|Integrated Marketing Communications
Answer two of the three forum questions, listed below.
1. What are some of the different factors which can affect the promotion mix? Ch 11
2. Think about and provide examples of two different message strategies you’ve seen in commercials in the last year. Why do you think they were or were not effective? Ch 11
3. How would you define social media? Ch 12
Book Title: Principles of Marketing, v. 2.0- E-book links available in the classroom
Author: Tanner, Raymond
Publication Info: FlatWorld Knowledge