For your assignment, you will prepare a presentation designed to educate students in law school about eyewitness research. Your presentation should cover the following:
- Explanation of the cognitive processes involved in eyewitness memories.
- Discussion of the variables that impact memory (age, context, proximity to crime, stress, intoxication).
- Exploration of the procedures used to gather eyewitness testimony and their impact on eyewitness accounts (questioning, perpetrator line up, interview dynamics, demand characteristics).
- Explanation of special populations of eyewitnesses and their suggestibility.
- Recommendations for using eyewitness testimony at trial.
Support your presentation with at least two references from peer-reviewed journals.
Length: 7-10 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide
Create a professional presentation that incorporates appropriate animations, transitions, graphics, and speaker notes. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists. Be sure to add a reference slide or transition for all the references you use. Be sure to add your last name in the footer of each slide.