select a piece of art to write about. the ones i have selected are attached. Then you will compare it to an artwork from our textbook and complete this worksheet.
5. Complete the 3 Prompts in the “Aesthetic Experience and Critical Analysis Essay” section in the designated space provided below. Respond to the prompts using the following guidelines:
· Use full sentences and paragraphs in your responses.
· Use and incorporate relevant and genre-specific vocabulary for each prompt. Definitions of relevant vocabulary are provided at the end of this document, in the online module resources, and in your textbook.
· Your completed essay responses should be a total of at least 600 words (at least 200 words per response).
6. Submit your completed Museum Visit Aesthetic Experience Worksheet to the Aesthetic Experience and Critical Analysis Essay dropbox folder.
attached is the picture i want to use, its of Nina Simone, American singer.
also it has to be compare to the other picture of Billie Holiday, singer and songwriter of jazz and swing.
Using the space provided below, analyze the work of art in at least two fully developed paragraphs with at least 200 words using the following guidelines:
· Identify the most significant art principles that were used in the work of art, using at least three relevant and genre-specific vocabulary words, clearly describing how the artist used them. Provide a minimum of three specific, descriptive details to support the use of each selected art principle.
· Select two adjectives describing the overall mood of the piece (stay away from vague terms such as amazing, awesome, excellent, etc.). Give a minimum of two specific/descriptive details to support your claims.
Using the space provided below, further analyze the work of art in at least two fully developed paragraphs with at least 200 words using the following guidelines:
· Describe the main social, historical, and cultural contexts of the work? Refer to your responses in the “Art Work Information” section above.
· Describe the primary purpose of the art work.
· Describe the main artistic statement.
· Describe how the work reflects the human condition, or how it communicates as a “human, creative expression.”
Using the space provided below, compare the work of art with another work of art from your textbook in at least two fully developed paragraphs with at least 200 words using the following guidelines:
· Select and identify another work of art from your textbook that is similar to the work of art that you selected from the museum. In most cases, the works of art in your textbook are considered masterpieces.
· Explain three qualities that the work from the museum shares with the work from the textbook, with specific examples to support your argument.
· Based on your comparison, explain whether or not the work of art from the museum is a masterpiece or might become a masterpiece, using specific examples to support your decision.