Final Project—Training Program Development: DescriptionYour assignment requires that you submit the following training plan materials: Training Lesson PlanThe Lesson Plan is a written description o
If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality, and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. We are the ideal place for all your writing needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Final Project—Training Program Development: Description
Your assignment requires that you submit the following training plan materials:
- Training Lesson Plan
- The Lesson Plan is a written description of the training objectives, required topic areas to fulfill the training objectives, a presentation guide that includes trainers notes for each slide in the training, and supporting resources (cited in the Lesson Plan using an APA formatted Reference Page) (see real LE Victims’ Rights Training Lesson Plan here: http://www.mdle.net/pdf/crimeviclesplan2012.pdf).
- The Lesson Plan must be 8-10 pages long and include instructor’s notes for every slide in your Power Point presentation.
- Training Power Point or Video
- You must create a comprehensive training module presentation for one of the 3 crime types that covers the following information:
o Training Objectives;
o Icebreaker activity (something that engages the audience immediately);
o Overview of the crime (prevalence rates, history, changes in laws over time, impact the crime has on the overall community);
o Barriers for victims in reporting and seeking assistance;
o Challenges for criminal justice professionals in responding to the crime, investigations, etc.;
o Best practices for law enforcement and community response to these victims;
o Any applicable requirements for first responders and law enforcement in the relevant jurisdiction;
o Applicable victims’ rights and resources; and
o Conclusion activities (something to close out the training and summarize the learning objectives).
- You may submit the training module via Power Point document or via video of you presenting the module.
Citation and Formatting Requirements:
- Students must include relevant sources from your Project 2 assignment and an additional 5 (or more) references in your Lesson Plan that support your Power Point presentation (these should be from course materials and assigned readings);
- Article citation (APA format) in your Reference Page of the Lesson Plan;
- Lesson Plan Format: 12 point Times New Roman font, double spaced, 1” margins with first line indentations; and
- Power Points must be submitted as a Power Point or PDF document (if you submit video make sure you verify that it has been received and is viewable).