need help changing my resume into a federal resume, template will be attached
7333 Potranco Rd #4102, San Antonio, Tx 78251
Management Professional and Veteran of the United States Army with an active Secret Security Clearance and over 9 years of proven experience in developing human resource teams and strategies to achieve organizational success in a variety of settings and situations. Most recently served as a Security Guard for SCIS while delivering comprehensive protection services and communicating with clients. Led teams of personnel while maintaining UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters to support military operations. Possess extensive retail management experience derived from overseeing transactions and customer service in food service settings. A dedicated mentor who volunteered as a tutor at Kileen Elementary School. Career is supported by the current pursuit of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Colorado Technical University. Core competencies include:
|· Leadership||· Inspections||· Education|
· Data Analysis
|· Training and Development
· Policy Implementation
· Process Improvement
SCIS – Lake Charles, LA 2012 – 2014
- Delivered comprehensive security and protection services to a variety of clients within a private security contracting company
- Responded to unusual or emergency situations while utilizing and employing established protocol
- Observed and reported incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives or company management
UNITED STATES ARMY – Various Locations 2008 – 2012
Ensured the continuous serviceability of UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters in a timely and proficient manner to support military operations. Led a team of personnel who maintained, replaced, and repaired broken components on military aircraft. Personally performed troubleshooting activities, periodic/routine maintenance and responsive repairs to ensure safe flight while inspecting/verifying the work of other personnel.
- Read, interpreted and utilized government maintenance and parts manuals to ensure safe and proficient maintenance work
MARKET BASKET – Lake Charles, LA 2008 – 2009
- Assisted customers with inquiries and provided all pertinent information
- Processed store transactions and balancing a cash register
- Accounted for all store sales and kept reports to reflect financial data
SMOOTHIE KING – Lake Charles, LA 2005 – 2008
Delivered speedy and quality drink service to customers while ensuring the proficient work performance of all personnel.
- Helped achieve and exceed outside sale goals by selling all smoothies before the predicted mark.
- Conducted store inventories monthly
- Trained new hires on standard operations and ethical practices to ensure professional service.
KOLTON DOUCET PAGE TWO
KILLEEN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – Kileen, TX 2011
- Worked with 3rd and 4th grade students on improving academic performance in all subjects
- Assisted in raising generalized test scores
- Assisted teachers in student administering behavior adjustments
Colorado Technical University
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – pending, 2016