https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Peninah White https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Peninah White2020-07-17 11:59:182020-07-17 11:59:18Explain how your program evaluation plan meets the six steps of the CDCs Framework for Program Evaluation.
- Review the CDC’s Framework for Program Evaluation. Reflect on the six steps and 30 standards.
- Review the “Framework for Program Evaluation” in Chapter 13 of the McKenzie et al. text.
- Consider the areas of your program evaluation plan that meet the CDC’s standards of evaluation, as well as the areas of your plan that do not meet the standards. Be sure to consider the sections of your evaluation plan addressed during the previous sections of the Course Project.
- Think about how to improve your program evaluation plan to better align with the CDC’s standards.
- Review the Course Project Guidelines (located in the Learning Resources).
- Explain how your program evaluation plan meets the six steps of the CDCs Framework for Program Evaluation.
- Explain which areas of your program evaluation plan meet the CDC’s four sets of Evaluation Standards: utility, feasibility, propriety, and accuracy.
- Explain how you might improve your program evaluation to better align with the CDC’s standards.