Can someone help me with my homework assignment?
Note: The purpose of the MSN project proposal is to translate evidence currently found in the literature into practice within the chosen specialty track. Due to the research complexity, time involvement, and implications regarding human subjects, drug studies are not acceptable areas of interest for a MSN project.
· Best evidence available about a topic (i.e. frequency of mammography)
· Screening recommendations (i.e. PSA for prostate cancer)
· Information about a healthcare-related phenomenon (i.e. when to talk to a person about ending treatment for a terminal illness, non-compliance of diet for individuals with congestive heart failure)
· Vaccinations for adults and/or children
· Early assessment for health-related concerns (i.e. depression in teenagers; suicide prevention for the elderly)
· Life style changes (i.e. smoking cessation, increasing activity in teenagers)
· Relationship between events or health concerns (i.e. relationship between dementia and caffeine consumption.
· Selection on an intervention (i.e. use of small group theory to lessen anxiety)
· Symptom management (i.e. pain, vomiting)