https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Paul2023-11-13 15:59:362023-11-13 15:59:36Ethical issue debate-support using taxpayer dollars to provide free
- The video should be 4-5 minutes long and address the topic and viewpoint you were assigned.
- You may not be personally in support or opposition of the topic, however it is your job to convince your peers of your position. Include evidence that supports the viewpoint.
- Include an introduction to the issue, your stance, the rationale for the stance, the ethical principals involved, theories and evidence supporting your position, and your proposed resolution. Review the rubric in this forum for complete grading criteria.
- Your video should include both audio and visual components such a graphics or charts. You can choose to do a PowerPoint, yourself on video with a poster or visual aids, or anything that supports and convinces your peers of your stance.
- Get creative! Be succinct but convincing. If you go over the time limit, you will only be graded on the first 5 minutes.