https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Paul2022-04-21 21:32:282022-04-21 21:32:31Essay help
- Conduct a deeper search of one (and only one) ancient civilization or culture. Write up your findings in an essay of 500-750 words. This is the research component of the essay. (Worth 60 Points)
- As you investigate the civilization/culture, think about your own life plan or college major. This is the reflective portion of the essay. It should be 250-500 words in length. (Worth 60 Points)
- As you work on your project, use these questions to guide your research and reflection:
- What values in the culture/civilization you studied seem to resonate well with your own values system? Why those values?
- How did this civilization fail (or pass away), and what might it tell you the soundness of your own life plan? Describe your life plan in as much detail as possible.
- What purpose did the political leader and/or average person serve in the civilization? Do you plan on becoming a leader in your field? How will your study of ancient wisdom help you in your role?
- What were the major challenges to this culture/civilization? What do they teach you about your future challenges?
- Your answers must demonstrate that you explored the culture and reflected on its meaning for you. Make sure you explain your answers fully and completely in order to get full credit.
- If students are submitting a Word document, the reports should be a minimum of 750 words and a maximum of 1250 words in length. It is preferred that students submit their paper typed, double-spaced, 12-point size, Times New Roman Font, 1” margins, and free of grammatical and spelling errors. If submitting an audio file or text box, please make sure your final version is displaying properly. Feel free to use the rich-content editor in the text field to add images and headings to your text. The quality of the submission is worth 30 points.