eng 112 its related to the movie crash and the american articles
If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality, and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. We are the ideal place for all your writing needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Â· Assignment 2: Annotated Bibliography
Due by 11:59 p.m. on Friday of Week 5
1. NOTE: You will work on this assignment individually, but once you have completed it, you will share it with your group
3. Before you begin the assignment, click on Unit and General Resources / Unit 4, and read all of the materials there, paying close attention to “How to Get Started With Your Film Research”.
4. Next, click on Unit and General Resources and read all the materials in the Annotated Bibliography folder.
5. Create an MLA formatted Annotated Bibliography that lists and annotates FIVE (5) scholarly and/or critical articles on the film you are writing about.
o 1-2 of the 5 sources should be scholarly articles on the film
o 1-2 of the 5 sources should be articles that discuss the American Dream in general but they must to be relevant to Dream’s portrayal in your film
o 1 of the 5 sources may be credible film reviews or articles relevant to themes examined in the film.
o You will also cite your film, but that will not be counted as one of your required five sources and will not need an annotation.
3. Submit the Annotated Bibliographyin your GROUP FORUM to share with your peers.
NOTE: You may NOT have more than TWO film reviews. The other three sources must be scholarly articles. In addition, select your sources carefully to be sure they are credible!
This assignment will help you to analyze, summarize, and evaluate various types of research material, as well as organize your argument as you prepare for the final essay.