Download and read the following articles available as attachments.Bernier, M., Chapman, I., Leblanc, S. P., & Partington, A. (2011). An overview of cyber-attack and computer network operations simulat
If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality, and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. We are the ideal place for all your writing needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Download and read the following articles available as attachments.
Bernier, M., Chapman, I., Leblanc, S. P., & Partington, A. (2011). An overview of cyber-attack and computer network operations simulation. Proceedings from MMS ’11: Military Modeling & Simulation Symposium. Boston, MA.
Maughan, D. (2010, February). The need for a national cybersecurity research and development agenda. Communications of the ACM, 53(2), 29-31.
Write a 7 page paper in which you:
- Identify 5 benefits or key knowledge points that could be derived from using cyber-attack simulator systems and research, and suggest how this insight could assist in defining the needs for security within an organization.
- Analyze and determine which sector, public or private, has greater insight on the potential of cyberattacks. Justify your answer by citing 5 examples.
- Suggest 6 best practices that should be implemented when developing a cybersecurity strategy within a security enterprise. Then, evaluate the required roles and functions of Information Technology (IT) personnel that would be required to sustain these best practices.
- Describe the role of planning when developing a cybersecurity strategy and what key deliverables would ensure an effective implementation and transition.
- Suggest how public-private partnerships can strengthen cybersecurity efforts and effectiveness in a:
a. Corporate environment b. Regional level c. National level 6. Use 5 quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the ethical concerns inherent in cybersecurity and how these concerns affect organizational policies.
- Describe the corollary roles of security in an enterprise.
- Describe best practices in cybersecurity.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in cybersecurity.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics associated with cybersecurity using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.