Assignment 2: Discussion—Globalization as an Important Phenomenon
Globalization has been impacting business in a material way for the past 40 to 50 years. In recent years, this impact has been strengthening. Appreciating the impact of this trend and the driving forces is useful for today’s business professionals.
Research the topic using your textbook, Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet. Respond to the following:
- How important would you characterize globalization for developing business professionals? Take a position and provide evidence.
- What do you believe is the single most important force driving globalization in business? Present an argument for your position as to the most important aspect and include a discussion of forces which you believe to be less important.
By Week 1, Day 2, submit your assignment to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through Week 1, Day 4, review and comment on at least two of your peers’ responses.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
****** VERY IMPORTANT!!!! Please provide 2 questions with answers relating/pertaining to the discussion/assignment. Please make sure this is submitted with the assignment requested. ***