Create a 12- to 15-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation for a Mini-Strategy using the Mini-Strategy Outline. Include the following in your outline:
- Evaluate the organization’s vision statement.
- Discuss the organization’s current goals and objectives.
- Assess the organization’s current status:
- Board members
- Number of employees
- Conduct a basic SWOTT analysis including the implications of the environment on a global organization.
- Report the most recent financial results including annual revenues, annual after tax earnings, and year end stock prices.
- Perform competitor benchmarking.
- Develop strategic recommendations to the board of directors including rationale.
- Evaluate the potential generic strategies being considered.
- Assess the potential value disciplines being considered for the organization.
- Evaluate the potential grand strategies for the organization.
- Assess potential global strategies for the organization.
- Create a profile of the current CEO including the following:
- Background and accomplishments
- Education and educational experiences
- Length of time in the current position
- Major career accomplishments
- Leadership and management styles
- Vision for the company
- Innovative accomplishments
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment as a MicrosoftÂ® Word document