PAD 3393 Principles Crisis & Emergency do not turn in Turnitin 3 assignments total chapter 7-8
· Was it predictable?
· Was it preventable?
· Was the response timely?
· Was it adequate?
· Were the recovery efforts sufficient?
· How did the systems that were in place actually work?
These 2 are due July 11 before 10am est
Assignment 2-Module 5 essay
After reading Chapter Seven prepare a 100 word essay for each of the following that addresses:
1. Who plays the largest role in providing the technical and financial support for recovery?
2. What is the purpose of the National Processing Service Centers in Texas, Virginia, and Maryland?
3. What federal agencies besides FEMA provide recovery assistance, and what kind of assistance does each provide?
After reading Chapter Eight prepare a 100 word essay for each of the following that addresses:
1. How are complex humanitarian emergencies different from those caused by natural or technological disasters?
2. What are the four important issues influencing the response process that are listed in this chapter? Describe each.
3. Why were the Hyogo Framework for Action and the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction developed?
· Place essay responses in a Word document only, identifying each accordingly
Assignment 3- Module 5 Research Assignment
Using this library https://www.fsw.edu/library/ locate one scholarly article that recognizes and analyzes the causes, consequences, terminology, taxonomy, categorization schemes, and counter measures of a disaster in emergency management. For this article prepare a summary and evaluation paper as follows:
Page OneArticle Title: List the article publication information using APA style for reference list citations, “e.g. Smith, N (2005). Information technology in the public sector. Technology and Public Administration Journal, 12(3), 125-136.”
Page Two Summary (must be at least 100 words):Summarize the article’s main theme and summarize its conclusion(s).
Page Three Evaluation (must be at least 100 words):Critique the article giving your opinion and citing other scholarly articles in support of your critique.