1200 words total. 3 APA cited references and reference list. No plagiarism!
1.This week you read an introduction to electronic commerce and the Internet and World Wide Web. Please refer to the case study entitled: Montana Mountain Biking. Write a narrative essay in which you address and discuss the questions and statements listed below.
- In a narrative format, discuss the key facts and critical issues presented in the case.
- Review the five stages of customer loyalty shown in Figure 4-4 and prepare a report in which you classify MMB’s customers. Estimate the percentage of MMB customers who fall into each of the five categories. Support your classification with logic and evidence from the case narrative.
- Recommend an e-mail marketing strategy for MMB. In your recommendation, consider the results of MMB’s earlier print mail advertising campaign, your answer to the first requirement, and the potential offered by permission marketing.
- Prepare a report in which you outline an affiliate marketing strategy for MMB. Include a description of the types of Web sites that MMB should attempt to recruit as affiliates, and present at least five examples of specific sites that would be good referral sources.
250 words total. 2 APA cited references and reference list. No plagiarism!
2. Discuss how mobile technology is used to do business over the Web. What are your favorite apps on your phone to either buy or sell items? Discuss how it works and why you like using that apps or apps to buy or sell. Do you prefer using your phone or your computer for eCommerce? Why?