- Assignment 1: Retailer Relationships, Consumers, and Innovation Due Week 4 and worth 250 pointsImagine that you are a new marketing strategist for a retail business and wish to examine the practices of existing retailers for a frame of reference. Go to The World’s Largest U.S. Retail Chains in 2017 and select from the list a retailer in which you are interested.Write a six to eight-page paper in which you (Please choose Target or Lowe’s)
- Determine which of the retailers from the website is currently the most successful at strategic planning and building relationships. Support your position with one example of such success.
- For the retailer you selected, recommend three actions that would enhance relationships with its customers.
- Analyze and discuss the characteristics of ownership of the selected retailer and justify your logic.
- Analyze and discuss the nontraditional forms of retailing of the selected retailer. Suggest two actions that the retailer can implement to take advantage of the consumer trends in retailing.
- Describe the target consumer for this retailer and the buying process this consumer uses specific to this retailer.
- Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different compared to other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the special characteristics of retailing and the importance of building and sustaining relationships.
- Evaluate the process of strategic planning in retailing and the characteristics of ownership.
- Examine nonstore retailing, electronic retailing, and nontraditional retailing approaches.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Peninah White https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Peninah White2020-07-07 18:39:322020-07-07 18:46:57Determine which of the retailers from the website is currently the most successful at strategic planning and building relationships.