- Using one of the assigned dataset, create a Tableau dashboard. The dashboard must contain:At least 5 charts (3 marks each, Total 15)
- At least three KPI (1 point each, total 3)
- At least one calculated field (2 marks)
- At least one set, group or clusters (2 mark)
- A storyline (10 marks)
- Presentation technique (3 marks)
-Try to use different visualization charts for different purposes. ( if you have different comparison, utilize different kinds of Barchart for comparison to make your story eye catching).
- Don’t forget each story, usually start with a question. What question you want to respond?
- Your story should have consistency between pages.
- Your story is not a dashboard.
- If there are many points in the chart, simplify the chart to one point, through using group, or set.
- If there are many categories in your Viz, just keep the most important ones you want to compare.
- Don’t forget the appropriate title for each worksheet.
- Annotation can help you for more clarity.
– 35% of the whole mark will be deducted for late submission for the first day and 50% for the second day.
Due DateNov 29, 2022 11:59 PM