Design a Database
Design a database using the following information. Using Microsoft Visio 2013, create a complete E-R Diagram in Crowâ€™s Foot notation (including entity names, attributes, primary keys and foreign keys) that can be implemented, and then implement it in Microsoft Access. Your completed assignment will have two files submitted: the Crowâ€™s Foot ER diagram and the Microsoft Access database file (an .accdb file).
My Closet is a small online company that sells dresses. All customer orders to My Closet are ordered from the dressmaker at the time of sale.
- My Closet can order dresses from multiple dressmakers.
- Every dressmaker produces one or more different styles of dresses.
- Every style is produced by only one dressmaker.
- Every style has one or more colors of dresses.
- Every dress color made is belongs to only one style.
- Every dressmaker is identified by a dressmaker code. The dressmaker name, address, email, phone number, and account number are kept for every dressmaker.
- Every dress style is identified by a style code. The style name and price are kept for every style.
- Every color is identified by a color code. The color name and the available sizes for that color are kept for every color.
https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Paul2022-03-14 05:05:082022-03-14 05:05:08Database-Applications-Design-a-Database-assignment-help-