FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The Portfolio Project, due at the end of Week 8, is a statistical analysis using one or more of the statistical analysis approaches presented in Modules 4 and 5. These various approaches are designed to produce business intelligence to resolve problems and enable management to make informed business decisions.
You will be conducting these analyses based on your evaluation and preparation of the data in Module 6 using the IBM SPSS statistical analysis software. This weekâ€™s lecture contains the information you need for downloading and using the SPSS software. Having completed your analysis for the Week 6 Critical Thinking Assignment, you will refine and present your findings in the Portfolio Project and associate them to business knowledge that can be used to enhance the decision-making abilities of the organization.
Your Portfolio Project submission should include the following sections:
- Introduction: Introduce the organization, the business problem that you defined in the Week 6 Critical Thinking Assignment, and the data that was presented to you.
- Data Preparation: Discuss the data and any quality and accuracy concerns that you discovered. Describe your approach to processing the data to improve the chances of discovering new knowledge from the existing data.
- Analysis Approach: Describe your chosen analysis approach. Include your assessment of how effective the method was in discovering new relevant knowledge within the data.
- Findings: Present and discuss your findings as the result of your analysis. Include any supporting data, graphics, tables, charts, etc., along with your analysis of the findings. Discuss any correlations, associations or patterns that you identified in the data.
- Application: Briefly discuss your findings as they pertain to the business problem. How might the organization use this new knowledge to make informed business decisions to resolve the business problem?
- Discussion: Discuss the limitations of your data mining process in discovering useful business intelligence. Additionally, discuss other research or analysis methods. What methods might another data mining expert consider using should the organization need further analysis on this data and business problem?
Your well-written findings should be 6-8 pages in length and formatted in APA. Please include 5 references