Dante The Divine Comedy, philosophy homework help
If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality, and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. We are the ideal place for all your writing needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Some points to which you MUST pay attention in writing the paper are:
- Be sure to use only “hard copy” [paperback hard copy] of The American Heritage Dictionary [either your own copy or one in the library].
- Be sure you use one and only one quotation per volume, of no more than two lines each.
- Be sure that all parenthetical-citation entries correspond properly to the citations on the Works Cited listings and vice versa.
- Be sure to follow the examples in MLA exactly for STYLE in all matters pertaining to the form of your paper, the parenthetical citations & the Works Cited references.
- 5.Be sure not use contractions in your formal writing.
- 6.Be sure not to use YOU as an indefinite pronoun!!
- Do not use any outside sources
For ALL parenthetical citations in your text, please enter (1) the Last Name of the Author and (2) the page number. The only exception is for citations from the American Heritage Dictionary-which, uniquely, requires only the word you are defining [e.g.: (“Consciousness”)].
The SUBJECT of your paper is Dante: “Midway” in The Comedia, and the Topic of your paper is emphasis on [Vol. 1: Midway; Vol. 2: Midway; Vol. 3: Midway]. Omit none of these. The actual FOCUS of your paper is FLORENCE and Dante’s diagnosis of its political problems.
Stay focused on these issues. Do not get lost in broad abstractions. I suggest that you focus on the one good and concrete idea: Dante’s love and concern for Florence and its political well-being.
Be sure to analyze the development of Dante’s ideas and prognoses. Don’t just describe-analyze!
The goal is to discuss, through these meters, the development of the work through all five books.
3 1/2 papes for the paper.