Module 06 Content
Top of Form
Throughout your education, you have been asked to research topics and write papers, engage in thought-provoking discussions, consider diverse perspectives, and a host of other challenges that have required you to use both your discipline-specific skills as well as your soft skills. These are called transferable skills, and are skills that you develop that can be transferred and applied within your chosen career. Transferable skills are highly valuable and essential for career success.
Throughout this course, you have been working on a project that allowed you to demonstrate your understanding of the transferable skills. It is now time to submit your project/assignment and add a transferable skills reflection.
To complete this assignment, you will need to do the following:
Part II: Transferable Skills Self Reflection
0. In a minimum of 1 full page, using Microsoft Word, write an essay (full introduction and conclusion), which includes the following:
· Describe the knowledge, skills and/or attitudes regarding each of the transferable skills that you’ve gained as a result of completing this particular project/assignment.
· Discuss the ways that you are going to incorporate the transferable skills (the transferable skills that you showcased in your exemplary project) into your work within your chosen career field.
· Describe your future goals based on the transferable skills that you’ve chosen to showcase.
· Write your paper utilizing proper tone, spelling and grammar.
NURSING HOME ADMIN IS THE CAREER
Bottom of Form