FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Responding to Ideology, Beliefs, and Critical Thinking
Read: Elder, L., & Paul, R. (2012b). Critical thinking: Intellectual standards essential to reasoning well within every domain of human thought, Part 3. Journal of Developmental Education, 37(2), 32-33.
Watch: Cognitive Bias Song
This is an exercise in examining socio-centric and ethical reasoning.
Do the following:
- Reflect on your mindset and a cultural belief that is a central tenet of your life.
- Explore the benefits and challenges of egocentric thinking.
- Identify the logic used to make the claims presented in the scholarly article.
- Develop a logical argument with causal explanations or hypotheses, which can square egocentric thinking and cultural and religious, social or political beliefs with logic and reason. Cite your source as evidence.
- Be sure to adhere to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- You are required to respond to at least two other classmates’ postings. Make sure to back up your replies and feedback to classmates’ initial postings with facts and insights informed by critical thinking skills.
- Remember that critical thinking is not just your opinion; rather, it is a claim that provides evidence that helps you prove an argument.
Discussion question responses should be at least 200-300 words.
All learners should be prepared to critique the postings from at least two fellow students, but be sure to back up your thoughts and feedback with concrete facts and insights based on research. You may also want to cite other examples to support your position.
Include at least 1-2 scholarly sources that are not required or recommended readings for this course. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources.
Format your discussion, including all in-text citations and references, according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements .
Be sure to reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.