Congress & the President
If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality, and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. We are the ideal place for all your writing needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
This assignment is designed to
help you think about how the founding fathers wrote the constitution and
examine how the presidency and congress are functioning today.
Consider the current Congress and Office of the President.
how contemporary activities of these two branches of the U.S.
government compare and contrast with the intentions of the founders. Use
specific examples, and include support from at least 3 sources, 1 of
which can be your textbook. Your examination of the topic should include
information about the following:
- Structure and makeup of Congress
- Differences between the House of Representatives and the Senate
- Powers granted to Congress and the President under the Constitution
- Checks and balances of power, considering Congress, the President, and the judiciary
- Roles and responsibilities of the President
- Evolution of presidential power
- How bills become laws
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- 18- to 20-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes
- 875-word paper. Use the template that has been provided.
- Another format approved by your instructor
citations for all unoriginal ideas, facts, or definitions in an
APA-formatted reference list. You must cite your references and use
in-text citations in the correct APA format.
Submit your assignment. If you completed the word paper, please upload your Microsoft® Word document into the assignment submission link.