Compose a newspaper article
Knowing the stories behind the people in World War II, write a newspaper article of at least 400 words from the perspective of one of the people during that time.
- You can choose to write from the perspective of one of the following characters:
- a German soldier
- a Japanese-American citizen
- a Russian soldier
- an American woman working to support the troops
- a British citizen living in London during the bombings, or
- a Government Official making decisions about their country’s activity in the war
- What do you want the rest of the world to know about your experience as that person during WWII?
- Explain why you think the way you do as that person.
Make sure you use evidence to support the facts and actual events referenced in your article.