FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The assignment needed is a competitive analysis viewing Cango externally and also comparing CanGo to three other companies which are Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Google (googleplay).
Requirements are Market research and analysis on the state of CanGoâ€™s competitors in various market segments. Research at least three competitorâ€™s product and service offerings, detail their relative strength and weaknesses vs. CanGo.
My consulting team is called ASSET Consulting.
CanGoâ€™s intranet site is below.
I also need a 3 slide powerpoint on this analysis.
A Company for Today: Mastering e-Business
Mastering Business centers on CanGo, a fictional Internet startup that retails a variety of products and services, ranging from books and videos to online gaming services. Through the collection of episodes, the CanGo team deals with practical issues of business in ways relevant to the realities of today’s business world.
CanGo brings into focus a variety of issues important to businesses in general, and particularly those engaged in the challenging world of e-commerce. For example users:
- Experience the growing pains of a new e-Business as Elizabeth struggles to define the mission of her young company and see it through the process of launching its IPO.
- Confront the implications of the changing attitudes toward work and resources in the e-commerce world.
- Encounter compelling examples of the CanGo team responding to change as it occurs, forming the internal and external alliances they need to ensure the firm’s healthy growth.
Supporting the CanGo videos is a wealth of resource material. For example:
- Exercises geared around a CanGo intranet: Several exercises send users to the site, where they read and evaluate strategic plans, mission statements, management memos, and other documents.
- In addition, many exercises include links to the sites of some of today’s top business organizations. These links enable students to step out of the fictional world of CanGo and apply their growing knowledge to the work of actual firms.