FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Create a Company Profile presentation on a company that is of interest to you and your career goals. It might be a company where you are currently employed or where a friend or family member works. Or it might be a company you admire or where you buy products.
Your Company Profile Project should thoroughly examine the following areas and comprise the following, depending on whether you prepare a paper or presentation:
- PowerPoint Presentation: At least 10-12 slides of content
Provide a separate title and final References page/slide. Also, be sure to incorporate appropriate text as well as charts and graphics into your paper or presentation.
Be sure to include in-text reference citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA or MLA format and style in your report. In addition to your textbook, you should include at least 3 additional quality reference sources for a total of not less than 4 references.
- Company Overview
- Location (address) of company headquarters
- Brief (no more than 1slide) history of the company
- Mission or Vision statement
- Company statistics (# of employees, locations, etc.)
2 Industry Overview
- What industry does the company operate in?
- Who are the firm’s major competitors (top 3)?
3. Marketing Overview and the 4 P’s
- Description of the target market
- Key products and/or service lines
- Pricing strategies
- Distribution issues, if applicable
- Promotional strategies (advertising, personal selling, word-of-mouth, etc.)
4. Financial data over the past three-to-five years (e.g. 2012-2016)
- Comment on the company’s profitability over the past 3-5 years. Is the company profitable? E.g. are its revenues greater than expenses?
5. International Operations, if applicable
- Current international operations outside the U.S. (specify countries and products)
- Intended growth/expansion into new global markets (specify which ones)
6. Review of key management personnel
- Brief profile of founder(s) and current CEO/President
- Identify other key officers within the company (i.e. CFO, COO, CTO, etc.)
7. SWOT analysis
- What are the company’s internal strengths and weaknesses?
- What are its external opportunities and threats? E.g. political, economic, social, global, technological
8. Your assessment and future predictions
- Where will the company be in 3-5 years in terms of size and scope of operations, markets served, competitive position, etc?
- Based on your research, what are 2-3 critical success factors (CSFs) that your firm needs to pay attention to going into the future?