https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Will Smith https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Will Smith2020-12-04 15:04:262020-12-04 15:04:54Collect material from the church
- Read Sing To The Lord: Music In Divine Worship prior to church visitation. It is very important that you read the book first! It will serve as a guide for your observations.
- Attend the Catholic church of your choice. You may attend one of the masses on campus but the preference is to attend a mass in a dedicated ‘worship’ space.
- Take notes during the mass. Try to find that delicate balance of being both a participant and observer. If you are Catholic, try to observe with fresh eyes rather than go through the motion. In fact, you may want to attend a Mass that is entirely different from your normal.
- Collect material from the church: bulletin, liturgy program, photos of space etc.
- Reflect upon your experience and observations in a 4 page, double-spaced, 12 pt paper.
- Critical: Draw connections between material in the book and your own observations and experiences. CITE page and paragraph in your reflection. Ex. (page 15, 3rd paragraph)
- Upload supporting documentation (programs, photos etc.) with your paper.