talk about different between Chinese photograhy and American Photography
4-6 pages + Works Cited / Bibliography, 1.5 spaced, 11 pt. font
Use at least 2 outside written sources – one ‘primary’ one ‘secondary.’ The course text may be cited in the paper, but DOES NOT COUNT as one of these two.
Use at least 2 images as support for your claims. Provide image-analysis and place these images either within the text or in an appendix
Include a Works Cited or Bibliography page in MLA or other appropriate format
Turn in a Paper Proposal of 3-5 sentences (one paragraph) in a word doc. Titled lastname_proposal.doc (due on Isidore 3/30)
Turn in Final Paper titled lastname_finalpaper.doc (due on Isidore 4/27)
1. Paper was submitted on time and includes all required content: 25pts.
2. Paper demonstrates solid research into both primary and secondary sources: 25pts.
3. Paper has a clear thesis / claim that is well supported: 50pts.
4. Writing is clear and relatively free of grammatical errors / writing is well organized: 50pts.
5. Paper demonstrates strong critical and/or creative thinking as well as solid effort towards it production: 50pts.