https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Will Smith https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Will Smith2020-11-11 13:22:072020-11-11 13:22:25Chapter 3: Socialization: From Infancy to Old Age
Chapter 3: Socialization: From Infancy to Old Age
- Do you think violence on TV affects personality development?
- Review the research by Harry and Margaret Harlow on social isolation. What were the important discoveries they made?
- Discuss the cases of childhood isolation presented in the text. What are the important conclusions being drawn from these cases?
- According to the text, what are the four important agents of socialization? Provide an illustration of how each is involved in the socialization process.
- What is a total institution? Does resocialization change personality in positive ways?
- Would total individual freedom be an ideal way to raise children? Issues?