hello tutors, please i need short answers for this questions and please i need a good job on it. thank you
1.Chapter 15 in the Bender text discusses resource optimization. Bender describes two types of work estimates: effort and duration. Compare and contrast these estimation types and discuss how these can impact the overall project portfolio.
2. In today’s businesses, companies want to do more with less. This requires workers to multitask. In your current positions (or personal lives), how do you handle multitasking? Do you think it’s the most effective way to accomplish work?
3. Taking an efficiency perspective, compare and contrast the benefits and drawbacks of multitasking versus single tasking. Which works best for you in your ability to perform tasks?
4.The lecture this week mentioned several trends in project management. Using the Internet, choose a trend to discuss and include how it could influence or change the profession.
Here are some areas to get you started; you may choose to discuss a trend that is not listed.
- Organizational demands/requirements of PM
5. After researching the trends and emerging methodologies, share other trends or emerging methodologies that you discovered.
6. What do you think the future looks like for the profession of project management? What are your predictions?
7. We have spent weeks learning about monitoring and controlling a project, but none of it matters unless the organization has a good change control process. Describe the change control process in your organization. Is the process effective at controlling and minimizing changes to projects?
8. Briefly describe the PMIS in your organization or in one with which you are familiar. Does the system provide adequate information to proactively control the project? What improvements would you suggest?