Your thesis idea is strong, but you need to be more specific in how technology impacts the family. In what negative ways does it affect the lives of these people…communication, behavior, something else…? Please be more clear about this because you will then have to find two or three examples/quotes from the story to support your points. So if you can clarify this now, you will only have to find and explain them in your analysis section, then you will be getting what this assignment is all about.
4 pagesApA formathis assignment is an article about NP (Nurse Practitioner ) history and Beatitudes paper. Virtue from Beatitudes in the bible, Matthew 5:1-16 has been woven in the history of APNs, and work of the organization called “Doctors Without Borders”. Discuss how the history of APN and work of this organization reflects Beatitudes in the bible of Matthew 5:1-16.o You may choose one nursing scholar from the APN history or one person from Doctors Without Borders Discuss how knowing about this would or should affect prospective APNs’ practice. 3-4 pages excluding references, Follow APA format.References :Web link (URL) https://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/741/Beatitudes-The.htmWeb link (URL) https://www.desiringgod.org/messages/by-series/the-beatitudesWeb link (URL) https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/work-us/work-field/staff-profile/johanne-sekkenes-nurseWeb link (URL) https://www.swordofthespirit.net/bulwark/oct06p3.htmSee Attached file for Rubric please .please consider This assignment will be checked by turn it in .Thanks .
Relationship building for a leader of higher educational institutions is similar to children establishing relationships on the playground. In order to be effective as a leader, one must form collaborative relations with others. For the leader of a higher education institution this includes all those that have any impact on the community of scholars inside and outside the institution. This assignment allows the learner to look at two of the many stakeholders the leader must collaborate with: faculty and boards.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a 1,250–1,500-word paper that discusses how a leader of a higher education institution will develop collaborative relationships with stakeholders of the organization. Include the following in your paper:
1. Analyze the relationship-building processes required for effective collaboration with faculty and board.
2. Evaluate how learning is a shared responsibility for leaders, faculty, and board.
3. Suggest how professional development can be employed as a way to encourage scholarship among leaders, faculty, and board.
Hi, good evening
I want someone to write a research Compare and contrast about :
School Junk College
First ; I want the outline in different file
Second; It should have intro and a good thesis to show us what the under paragraphs about
Third , Point by Point method or Black method . and you should use 3 paragraphs
Fourth; you have to use three resource
1- Website 2- Periodical 3- image
Also it should has 400 to 500
it should has citation In-text
So the research should have intro then three paragraph(1 simlilaty- 2- differnces) then conclusion.
The most important , is should be formatted as APA Format
you have to create one.
i need this assignment completed in 5 hours, not plagiarism, i want a good tutor for this assignment, i repeat, not plagiarism because i can see if the work is plagiarized or not. you have to follow all the instruactions. I need a Merit for this assignment then you have to follow the instructions for the merit all must to be in your own words, all must to be in easy words and you have to follow the instructions on the powerpoint!
Skinny by Donna Cooner tells a story about Ever Davies, an obese 15 year old girl who weighs 300 pounds. Despite her weight difference, Ever is a normal teenager who wants to do normal things, but her weight and Skinny stop her from doing what she wants to do. Skinny is her cruel counterpart, a voice in Ever’s head that speaks out nasty concepts others think of her. After being taunted by Skinny and her school mates Ever decides on getting Gastric Bypass Surgery, a critical operation that reduces the size of the stomach so she can only eat a couple tablespoons of food. I predict even after Ever gets surgery all her problems won’t go away.
In the very first chapter Ever introduced Jackson Barnett, a friend from the past that Ever still has a crush on. Nonetheless, he moved on, “As I covered myself in grief and fat over the years, his memory of me as his best friend trickled away until now I am completely unrecognizable.” (cooner,5) says Ever. I assume even if Ever gets the surgery and loses weight, Jackson might not pay attention to her. I believe if Jackson doesn’t notice Ever now,even though Ever is the exact same person despite the additional weight, that he wouldn’t notice Ever when she’s thinner. If Jackson truly cared about Ever they would still be close friends now. Also, in chapter two, Ever catches Jackson staring at Gigi, a girl in her Math class. Ever knows that Jackson likes Gigi, and even though she hopes after the surgery Jackson will like her,I don’t think that will happen. Even if Ever gets skinnier, Jackson still might not like her because he likes Gigi.
Another major problem is Skinny, the hurtful subconscious in Ever she thinks will fade after the surgery. Skinny whispers things like, “ You’re like the big marshmallow monster… Soft. Gooey.Horrifying” (cooner,5) or “ How can anyone possibly eat all that. And you wonder why your huge?” (cooner,24). I believeThe surgery won’t cause Skinny to leave, but if Ever listens to the real world instead of Skinny’s mean talk, Ever will realize Skinny can be destroyed.
Gastric Bypass Surgery will definitely be a plus for Ever in many ways, now she can be more free in her body and won’t be huge social outcast ,but for some of the problems she is looking forward to solve, surgery or becoming skinnier might not be the answer. Even though Ever is anticipating this huge, amazing,dramatic change the minute she comes out of surgery, not all of her problems will go away just because she’s skinnier.
Here is the document that needs to be typed, revised and check.
The first attachment is the document and the second attachment is the instructions on what should be done page by page.
Please check the instructions first and the complete the document making it into a book form document to be printed.
If you have any questions please contact me
Deadline 12 days but i need as soon as possible.
Provide an annotated bibliography (500-750 words total) of three empirical articles (see attached). APA Format. Include the following for each article:
- The article citation and persistent link. These are not included in the total word count. Be sure to verify the accuracy of the reference formatting as these can change during the insertion process.
- A written summary of the key concept(s) of the article. Why was the study done? What was the population studied? What did the researcher(s) conclude? What other information about this study do you believe is unique or important to recall? Are there specific statements made by the author that you wish to retain?
The repetitive nature of educational strategies has given rise to descriptions such as the education pendulum. This description offers a mental model of educational ideas as continuously fluctuating from one extreme to another without stopping to determine if any success was obtained by enacting the strategy. As a result, plausible strategies may be errantly discarded. In this assignment, you will discuss the nature of the education pendulum and the role of the educational leader in perpetuating or changing this model.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- use APA style for their writing assignments.
- This assignment requires that at least three additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a paper of 1,000–1,250 words that discusses the education pendulum and the trends that have been associated with that pendulum. In your paper, include the following:
- An explanation of what the education pendulum is and why it exists.
- A discussion of whether strategies should and can be implemented to change that paradigm.
- A discussion of how the role of the educational leader would change if this paradigm shift occurred.