Please see the attachment for instructions
CASE: A 52-year-old male presents to the clinic with a productive cough for 5 days.
2. Acute bronchitis
3. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
4. Asthmatic acute exacerbation
5. Gastroesophageal reflux disease
· Describe at least 5 more questions the FNP should ask this patient in the health history.
· Describe how the FNP would clinically manage and follow up this patient based on each differential diagnosis. Explain the differential diagnosis and why it fits.
Minimum 250 words, not including references
APA format with intext citation
References at least
two high-level scholarly reference per post within in
the last 5 years.