The following assignment needs to meet the following credentials:
> APA format
> 2-3 Pages
> Include any references (in-text if applicable)
> All work original, no plagiarism!
I made it easy by answering the bulleted questions that you will be using to write this paper on. All I need of you is to gather the information I gave about myself and my goals/future and properly construe it into a 2-3 page APA formatted paper. PLEASE do not get off topic here—use the information I provided!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Career Plan Paper Instructions
For this assignment, review the information we have studied throughout the semester. Think about your own goals and plans. Submit a 2–3 page, 12-point font, and double-spaced summary of your possible career track, including the following:
- Think about your life goals. What do you want to accomplish? What is your life verse from scripture, and why? (If you do not have one, think about what you might use as a verse for the year).
> Short term, continue employment at GNC (general nutrition center) as store manager
> Earn my certificate as a Personal Trainer and link up with a local gym
> Join Airforce as Military Officer shortly after I’ve earned my degree this Summer.
> Scripture: 1 Corinthians 10:31″Whether you eat, drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God”
> Scripture: Proverbs 16:3 “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans”
- Select one of the careers that you think might be a good choice for you. How do you see this profession supporting your life goals? Do they make sense together?
> Personal trainer/ Dietician
- Life goals of helping others achieve their fitness goals as well as diet/nutritional plans & support
- What do you see yourself doing 5 years from now? Will you be working, going to graduate school, missions, married, a parent, a grandparent? Then, extend those same questions out to 10 years from now.
> 5 years from now- In Airforce as officer, looking to go back to graduate School to earn a Masters in Nutrition.
> 10 years from now- Completed my Masters degree, married, certified personal trainer, possibly working for Airforce, but not active (strength/conditioning coach, nutrition specialist)
- Outline, using bullet format, what you will need to do for the next 5 to 10 years to reach that goal. Remember your spiritual side here, not just required education.
> Earn B.S. degree at Liberty University
> Have packet approved for Air force OTS
> Complete OCS
> Pass selection for Officer Position
> Serve term (4-6 active)
> Become certified as Personal trainer via Exam
> Participate at local gym as PT
> Earn Masters in Nutrition at University (TBD)
- Describe 1 thing you will do over the next 6 months to better prepare yourself for your new career.
> Continue training and elevate it to the next level to ensure I am in exceptional shape physically, which shows commitment to the Airforce Program as well as my desire to make an impact in the health department.