FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This week we are reading about class in America, and thinking about how class is represented in popular media. Building upon the skills we developed last week, we are focusing on level-3 theses, as well.
Using one of the “frames” described by Kendall (pp. 425-430), analyze how class is represented in a TV show or movie of your choice. Compare that representation to the reality of class in America, with reference to at least one other article from this week.
Pick one of these frames for your analysis:
- consensus framing
- admiration framing
- emulation framing
- thematic framing
- episodic framing
- caricature framing
- middle-class values framing
- 1500 words minimum
- Reference these three sources:
- The television show you have selected
- One other article (Mantsios or Aja, et al.)
- MLA citations and Works Cited page are required this week
- Use a level-3 thesis.
- Keep using TEAL paragraphs. Don’t forget to link to your thesis in your paragraphs to show how your idea gains complexity.
- Be sure you spend some time summarizing your TV show. Assume that I have not seen it.
- Also, reference specific moments in your analysis.
- Pay attention to the feedback you get on Essay 1, and use that feedback to help you improve in Essay 2.