https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Paul2021-11-26 13:20:262021-11-26 13:20:26May you select one of the given topics and write a 500-word essay?
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In writing your essays, you must follow these instructions:
- Essays should be double-spaced, approximately 500 words in 12-point type. Please use a simple, clean font such as Times New Roman or Palatino. Use 1-inch margins on all sides.
- Please be sure to follow APA STYLE https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ (Links to an external site.)
- Essays are to be written following the rules of correct grammar and spelling, both of which will be taken into consideration in the evaluation of the essay. Be sure to proofread your essays as grammar and spell checks typically do not catch words used in incorrect contexts.
- Essays must be original and analytical and must be careful to include well-thought-out responses to the questions posed in the assignment.
- A minimum of three Academic sources is required.
- You must give specific examples from the secondary and/or primary sources used in the development of the paper and must cite these sources following the APA style. Find examples here http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ (Links to an external site.)
- If you use direct quotations, you must not only cite your source but must also use quotation marks.
- Essays must be submitted online in Microsoft Word Format.
- Directions: Select one of the given topics and write a 500-word essay.
- The Essay will be worth 100 points.
- The Essay will be graded in the following format.
- 30 Points for proper organization (Following all the above instructions and making sure you’re your paper is in exact APA Format and STYLE )
- 20 Points for using and citing 3 quality “Academic” sources ( No Wikipedia)
- 10 Points For meeting the word requirement (500 Words) (-5 points for every 50 Words under 500)
- 10 Points for meeting the assignment deadline ( -5 points for every day past the deadline) Paper 1 Due Date 10/17/18
- 20 Points for covering the correct content ( Answering the Questions correctly)
- 10 Points for correct grammar and punctuation
- Turnitin Similarity Score Must be below 30% or paper will not be accepted ( Not including Reference List or Title Page)***
- MUST BE SUBMITTED USING The CANVAS ASSIGNMENT PORTAL***
- Describe the plans for Reconstruction offered by Lincoln, Johnson, and Congress. What were the goals of each plan and how did each propose to complete those goals? Also, describe how each stage of Reconstruction varied. Finally, discuss how the compromise of 1877 brought about an end to Reconstruction
- What were the major problems for African Americans in the south? What was the significance of lynching and the terrorism used by Whites? How did the Jim Crow laws affect black social and political progress? What were efforts made by governments and activist to stop lynching and Jim Crow?
- Compare and contrast the philosophies of Booker T Washington and W.E.B Du Bois. What were the similarities and differences between their approaches to the conditions of Blacks?
- One might say that the West Actually consisted of three frontiers the miners, the cowboys and the farmers. What problems did each of these groups face?
- Why did America Drop the atomic bomb on Japan? Was the action justified? Describe America’s early battlefield experience during World War II. How did America fair in these initial battles?
- What were the reasons for American expansionism at the turn of the twentieth century? What justifications did Americans offer for expansionism? What were the benefits of this new expansion? What were the consequences?
- Discuss the civil rights movement. What civil rights did blacks achieve? How did the Civil Rights Movement Change over time? Compare and Contrast the different approaches to Civil Rights issues. Was the Civil Rights Movement Successful? Explain your position.
- The Conservative Agenda: Assess the Presidencies of Ronald Regan and George H.W Bush. Describe and illustrate the main features of Reaganomics. What factors contributed to Republican political success in the 1980s? What was America’s role in world affairs during the Reagan and Bush years? How did these Administrations help and or hinder the progress of the United States?
- Assess the Presidency of George W. Bush. Why was there so much controversy surrounding his election? How did Bush respond to the Terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001? Detail Operation Iraqi Freedom. Include the reasons given for the invasion and the status of the war as described in Chapter 37. Discuss the devastating situation in the Gulf Coast region of the United States as a result of Hurricane Katrina. How did governments respond to the crisis and what impact did it have on the presidency of George W. Bush? Can the financial collapse of 2008 be blamed on the Bush Administration’s Economic Policies?