FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Observe and interview one certified K-12 special education teacher on the topic of the
IEP process. Your interview should address the following:
- Who are the stakeholders are involved in the IEP process? What are the roles and
responsibility of each stakeholder?
- If there are any stakeholders absent, what are the procedures? Can the meeting
still take place? Can stakeholders participate via technology?
- Who leads an IEP meeting and how does an IEP meeting begin? What must be covered?
- How should an IEP meeting conclude? What must be covered?
- What are the main components of the IEP?
- How are IEP goals and an intervention plan for those goals determined?
- Who are the stakeholders involved in a transition plan?
- What are the main components in a transition plan (according to the age of the
individual with exceptionalities)?
- What are the next steps for a special education teacher after the IEP meeting takes place?
- Who receives copies of the IEP? What are the confidentiality rules surrounding
In 250-500 words, summarize and reflect upon your interview and explain how you will use your findings in your future professional practice.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.