FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You will be writing about one of the following choices as part of your response to the Discussion question. This will be your first paragraph. (For your second paragraph, see numbered choices after the bullets below.) Try to connect with the ideas and characters from the play. Think about this: Have you ever—
- Wanted to take revenge?
- Been disappointed by a significant other?
- Been betrayed by a friend?
- Wondered if you were going crazy?
- Been unsure what to do in a given situation?
- Felt like you were an outsider?
- Wanted to “pay back” another person?
- Been obsessed about something or over someone in an unhealthy way?
- Wondered who you could trust?
- Wondered how other people expect you to act or expect you to behave?
- Wondered if you were being judged by the color of your skin, your gender, your sexual preference, or your nationality?
- Hurt someone you loved because you were wrapped up in your own drama?
- Loved someone your family didn’t approve of?
- Disobeyed what your parents wanted you to do?
- Been crazy in love?
- In ¶2, discuss to what degree you feel race plays a role in this play. Othello is a Moor, a black man in a white man’s world. Is he treated differently because of that? Do you suspect he feels differently because of that? If Othello were white, would the action/plot be unfolding differently?
I will send the resources to you.