FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
THESE QUESTIONS SHOULD BE ANSWERED WITH AT LEAST 4-5 SENTENCES FOR EACH ANSWER. CITE ANY REFERENCES USED UNDER EACH ANSWER PLEASE!!! NEED REALLY GOOD ANSWERS FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT….TYPE OUT THE QUESTION AND THEN TYPE THE ANSWERS
- Describe how sociology and common sense differ from one another.
- List and briefly explain the three levels of analysis discussed in the text.
- Briefly discuss what sociologists mean by the sociological imagination. Provide an example of its application.
- Explain how a theory differs from a hypothesis and discuss how the two are related. Provide an example of each.
- In an experiment, what is the difference between the experimental group and the control group? Provide an example.
- Compare and contrast mechanical and organic solidarity.
- Compare and contrast horticultural and agricultural societies. Provide an example of each.
- What are two examples of discrepancies between real and ideal culture in American culture (either values or behaviors)? Write a one-sentence explanation for why you personally feel each exists.
- According to Mead, what happens during the game stage? Provide an example.
- Define a rite of passage. Describe the rites of passage for at least two different stages of life.
- Compare and contrast formal and informal agents of socialization. Provide one example of each.
- Describe a norm that an ethnomethodologist could violate to learn something about social interaction. In your description, state why this norm is a good example to violate and what the ethnomethodologist might learn from the violation.
- Compare and contrast ascribed, achieved, and master statuses. Provide an example of each.
- Compare and contrast role strain and role conflict. Provide an example of each.
- The text refutes four misconceptions about deviance. Name two of the common misconceptions, and explain why those assumptions are incorrect.
- Discuss what constitutes a hate crime. According to the most recent statistics, what is the primary motivation for hate crimes? Give an example of a hate crime.
- The text argues that white-collar crimes are more costly in terms of finances and lives than violent predatory crimes. Given the numerous examples of violent crimes in the media, how can this be true? Finally, which type of white-collar crime do you consider to be the most serious and why?
- Describe how one’s social class affects educational opportunities in the United States.
- Compare and contrast intergenerational and intragenerational mobility. Provide examples.
- Compare and contrast the bourgeoisie and proletariat. Give one example of each. Explain how the two roles affect each other and how the proletariat may overthrow the bourgeoisie.