FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies:
- Competency 1: Explain the nature of ethical issues.
- Apply a professional code of ethics to workplace situations.
- Competency 2: Critically examine the contributions of key thinkers from the history of ethics.
- Assess the advantages and disadvantages of a professional code of ethics.
- Competency 3: Engage in ethical debate.
- Explain methods for discussing ethical disagreements productively.
- Competency 5: Communicate effectively in the context of personal and professional moral discourse.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of professional communities.
In this final project for the course, you will draw on work you have already done in Unit 2, “Project–Workplace Issues,” and Unit 6, “Project–Professional Code Draft 1” to assemble a reflective essay on the use of the professional code of ethics in your workplace. Review the code of ethics you studied in Unit 6 and apply it to the workplace situations you described in Unit 2.
Now you need to think critically about your professional code of ethics:
- Are there significant respects in which it misses the boat or over-emphasizes irrelevant points?
- Does it need to be revised in order to serve you and your clients more effectively?
- Where might you have difficulty following the stated standards?
In particular, does the professional code of ethics adequately deal with the examples you chose in Unit 2? Where might reasonable professionals disagree, and how should these disagreements be resolved productively in the context of a real workplace.
This will be your final word on the subject, so please be sure to express your own positions clearly and to defend them with sound ethical reasoning.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA guidelines for style and format.
- Number of resources: There are no minimum number of resources required; however, use your judgment to ensure your topic is thoroughly researched.
- Length of paper: 6–10 typed double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Arial, 12 point.