FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Hi this a peer review assignment so it’s not an essay. Essay Attached.
Here is the things you have to address.
QUESTIONS FOR PEER REVIEW: (you may copy/paste the questions if you want, but they do not count toward your 200 words)
1) Evaluate their intro paragraph and use of MLA format: does the student have a discernible thesis that identifies what the student is trying to prove about the short stories? Does the introduction have all of the elements of an intro (hook, subject/author and title introduction, thesis)?
2) Body Paragraphs: does each body paragraph begin with a clear Assertion that states what aspect of the story will be discussed? Does each Assertion relate to the student’s thesis?
3) Is each body paragraph unified (relating to the idea they started with) and developed with specific and well-explained eXamples?
4) Organization and flow: Overall, do the body paragraphs flow logically from one to the next? Is it clear how the ideas are connecting together? There are different ways of organizing an argumentative essay (chronological, emphatic—building to most important point), but there should be a clear sense of progress from beginning to end. Source: Is there a well-integrated outside source? Does the student explain how the source relates to her point about the stories?
5) Works Cited: Is there a correctly-formatted works cited page? You may want to review OWL/Purdue to help them make sure they cited it correctly.
6) Conclusion: Does the conclusion link back to the introduction? Is there a thoughtful close to the essay?
7) What is one suggestion for revision? What do you like best about your partner’s essay?