FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Application: Family Roles and Dynamics
The roles and dynamics within families of substance abusers are without a doubt complex. Whereas substance abuse by a family member has considerable psychological impact on other members of the family, the structure of the family often develops in such a way that it holds substance abuse in place and leads to cycles of addiction for future generations. In this Application, you will consider how family roles and dynamics interact with substance abuse and addiction, in order to have a more informed perspective on the ways that substance abuse and addiction are perpetuated.
To prepare for this assignment:
- Review this week’s Learning Resources, focusing on the information about the roles and dynamics of an addictive family.
- Carefully consider the psychological and physiological effects of substance abuse.
- Reflect on the roles and dynamics of an addictive family system.
- Think about the interaction between family roles and dynamics and substance abuse and addiction.
- Based on your field of interest, review and reflect on the IAMFC or ACA ethical codes related to counseling families.
- Consider the potential ethical and/or legal concerns related to counseling families of substance abusers.
The assignment: (2–3 pages)
- Describe two or more ways that family roles and dynamics interact with substance abuse and addiction, using specific examples.
- Describe two or more unique characteristics of and/or complications within families of substance abusers, using specific examples.
- Identify and explain two or more potential ethical and legal concerns related to counseling families of substance abusers, using specific examples.
Support your Application assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list only for those resources not included in the Learning Resources for this course.
Submit your assignment by Day 7.