FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Step 1: Research heraldic symbols of the Royal Coat of Arms of King James I and answer the Royal Coat of Arms Investigation Questions in complete sentences.
Step 2: Emblazon a shield of your own based on your values and lifestyle:
- Incorporate what you have learned about heraldic colors and symbols to design your shield.
- Also, give it a modern twist by including symbols that represent your current interests (a golden eagle listening to an iPod, for example).
Write a paragraph of at least five sentences explaining how all of the elements included (shape, color, and symbols) are representative of your life and your values. Your paragraph should include proper grammar, punctuation, and other language conventions.
- What does the lion represent? Why would the rulers of England include so many of them on the Coat of Arms?
- What does the fleur-de-lis represent? Why is it featured on the Coat of Arms of British rulers?
- Why is the Irish harp featured on the Coat of Arms?
- What does the unicorn represent? Why would the rulers of England choose a unicorn to support their shield?
- Why does the unicorn have a chain around its neck?
- The Coat of Arms includes two phrases, “Blessed are the peacemakers” and “Shame to him who evil thinks.” Choose one of these phrases and explain why a ruler might want it included in a coat of arms.
- Research one of the colors featured in the Coat of Arms. Based on what the color represents, explain why it would be used in a royal coat of arms.
Fill out this worksheet: