FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Requirements for the Argumentative Proposal
- Length – at least 1000 words of text, not counting the “Works Cited” page.
- Topic – a proposed solution to a problem with the following organization:
o A. Identify and explain the problem – you may even have to provide evidence that there is a problem
o B. Propose a solution to the Problem – the thesis
o C. Explain how your proposal works
o D. Describe the benefits of using your proposal
o E. Optional – Show how your proposed solution is better than other solutions
MLA Format (all page numbers and samples are from The Norton Introduction to Literature
1. Title sheet as seen on page 1961
2. No formal outline is required – do not include one
3. First page of text as seen on page 1961
4. No separate title sheet – do not include one
5. Page numbering as seen in sample paper pp. 1961-1970
6. At least 4 parenthetical citations as discussed on pages 1946-1952
7. At least one direct quote and at least one paraphrase
8. A “Works Cited” page with at least 3 entries, discussed on pages 1952-
1960, with a sample page seen on page 1970 9. At least three sources
Additional information on MLA format can be found at the “MLA Style
Center (https://style.mla.org/formatting-papers/ ) or “The Purdue Online Writing Lab” (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/24… ) or other online resources based on the MLA format.
Other good MLA information can be found on the “files” page in Canvas in this course in the “MLA format from text.pdf” file.
Final drafts must be double spaced and typed or written in ink. Do not make a double sided final draft.