FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
To prepare for your Final Paper (due in Week Five), complete the following assignment and submit it to your instructor for feedback.
Problem Statement: Describe the social problem you have selected for your paper.
Overview: Using the Final Paper instructions in Week Five as a guide, provide an overview of the topics you will discuss in your Final Paper. Your overview, just like your Final Paper, is expected to include a problem statement or description of the social problem you have selected, a discussion of the scope and consequences of the problem, and a discussion of society’s responses to the problem, including at least one alternative solution to the problem.
Academic Research Reminder: Academic research papers must meet university level standards of quality recognized by the academic community. What constitutes quality, academic research?
- Primary (original) sources written by experts in the field of study.
- Secondary sources supported by research in primary sources.
- Credible sources (experts in the field; well-known theorists; sources which use primary and secondary sources to support claims).
- Relevant research (materials are pertinent to the area of study).
- In graduate work, the use of peer-reviewed journal articles (journal articles reviewed by recognized experts in the relevant field of study) is required.
- Educational and government websites (those ending with a web URL suffix of .edu or .gov) may be appropriate in some cases but should be evaluated carefully.
The overview of your Final Paper must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including the title page and reference page) and formatted according to the APA style guide. You must use a minimum of three scholarly sources (at least one of which must be found in the Ashford University Library) other than the textbook to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your sources in the text of your paper and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials,