FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this assignment, you will find a current article about an event/issue that is in the news. Your best source for these articles is news.google.com (Links to an external site.).
The article must relate to a concept we have discussed in the class up through Ch. 3 only. ( which are: Developmental science; Genetic and Environmental foundation; Prenatal development, Birth, and the newborn baby)
To earn full credit, follow these instructions:
- Write 2-3 pages about the event and how it specifically relates to the course
- Write 1/2 page maximum summarizing the article
- In the remaining 1.5 pages, demonstrate your understanding of how the event connects to the course
- Use theories and vocabulary found in the textbook
- Discuss controversies about your chosen topic (if applicable)
- Explore new research in the discipline (if applicable)
- Provide a reference page
- Full APA entry for the textbook (it’s on my syllabus!)
- Full APA entry for your article (however, you do not need to attach the article)
- Use in-text citations for the textbook and format them according to APA guidelines. Every single sentence that is not your own idea must have a citation at the end! You do not need to use citations for your article, but do NOT plagiarize. Please refer to the plagiarism tutorial in Module 0 if you are unfamiliar with how to do this.
- Avoid informal language. Use an academic, formal tone.
- Use direct quotes very sparingly. It is best to paraphrase more often and cite the source properly using APA formatted in-text citations.
- Use the abbreviated APA paper template in this Module
60% content, 20% organization/style, 20% grammar/mechanics/APA.