Make any changes you think are necessary to the Business Letter file after reviewing the checklist
- In lieu of letter head, is the return address properly formatted at the top?
- Is the date included and formatted correctly?
- Is the inside address properly formatted?
- Is there a greeting line?
- Is the body of the letter left-aligned with a blank space between paragraphs?
- Is there enough space for a signature?
- Final finishes: Are the typist’s initials necessary? Are there enclosures that need to be noted? Is anyone being CC’d?
then part 2, regarding the same assignment make these changes . SO please remember to create two different assignment.
- Bold this line of text.
- Underline this line of text.
- Align this line on the right side of the page.
- Change this line to italics.
- Change this line to 24pt.
- Cut this line and paste it at the end of the list.
- Change this line to Verdana font.
- Center this line.
- Add a bullet to this line.
- Make this line Bold and 16pt.
- Center and underline this line.
- Change this line to Arial font in italics.
- Make this line Comic Sans font, 18pt, Bold and underlined.
- Add a hanging indent of a half an inch to the following:
Zhou, X., & Schriesheim, C. A. (2010). Quantitative and qualitative examination of propositions concerning supervisor–subordinate convergence in descriptions of leader-member exchange (LMX) quality. The Leadership Quarterly, 21, 826-843.
- Change the line spacing of the text in question 15 to double space.
- Insert a table that is 3 columns and 5 rows on the next line.
- Change the margins of this document to a half an inch on all sides.
- Add a header with your name and the date