https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Will Smith https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Will Smith2020-12-04 13:13:262020-12-04 13:13:45Before the Music Dies
1) Watch the following documentary then answer these questions. Just short answers. – Before the Music Dies
- What does Andrew’s brother say he feels has happened in the music world?
- Whose music is said to be the foundation of “American” music”
- What form currently “rules the world?”
- What killed the radio star?
- What technology/software “fixes” poor singing?
- What Act was passed in 1996 and what impact did it have?
- How many “major” record labels are there?
- What does “A&R” mean and what do they do?
- How was the beginning of “Napster” described in terms of its impact?
- What critic of the music industry’s response to the internet, downloading and “piracy” is that the company’s do what?
- What has Branford Marsalis learned about students (and teachers)?
- Who wrote that last song, “Fool For You”?
- Did you hear any music in this documentary that you never had heard before and that you also liked?