ASSIGNMENT DESCRIPTIONDeliverable Length:
1 Excel spreadsheet which includes answers to all questions
You will create this assignment following the Assignment Detail instructions below. This assignment will be submitted in the Unit 3 – Submission Assignment lesson in intellipath.
Review the tutorial titled How to Submit the Intellipath Submission Assignment.
Please submit your work to this week’s Intellipath Unit Submission lesson. Click the Upload button within the submission lesson to access the submission area. Click the Select File button to upload your document, and then click “OK” to finish.
Utilizing the fictitious company Tag-It Corporation, prepare next year’s forecast with a pro forma income statement. Here is the current income statement for Tag-It:
Click here to download the income statement.
Tag-It’s CEO has predicted a 10% increase in total revenue next year. Utilizing the percentage of sales method, prepare a forecast for next year in the section provided on the Excel spreadsheet provided.
The total revenue numbers over the past 4 years for Tag-It Corporation were as follows: Values in Millions:
- Determine whether you think Tag-It can hit the target of a 10% increase in sales next year.
Submit the Excel spreadsheet provided, saved with your name, which must include the answers to the 2 questions: 1. An updated forecast for next year, and 2. the answer to question regarding the target sales. The use of 1 scholarly sources (e.g., textbook, article from the CEC Library) is required.
If you are planning to repurpose an assignment or submit one you have used before, please let your instructor know. If an instructor is not made aware of work being repurposed or reused, he or she will treat the assignment as a plagiarized task and reserves the right to post an F grade and submit a task for review to administration until proof of originality is provided. Click here for more information.
The following are some tips if you have problems submitting your assignment:
- Resave in the proper format per the Assignment Detail instructions, and resubmit.
- Submit with a different Web browser.
- Submit from a different computer.
- Call Technical Support at 877-221-5800, Menu Option 2. They are open 24/7.
- If you are still having difficulties after trying steps 1–4, please contact your course instructor.
Make sure you submit this assignment by the listed due date. Late deductions will apply for this assignment as follows:
- Assignments submitted within 7 calendar days after the stated due date: 10% penalty of total assignment points.
- Assignments submitted 8–14 calendar days after the stated due date: 20% penalty of total assignment points.
- Assignments submitted 15–21 calendar days after the stated due date: 30% penalty of total assignment points.
- Assignments submitted 22–28 calendar days after the stated due date: 40% penalty of total assignment points.
- No assignments, including late assignments, will be accepted after the end of the course unless an approved Incomplete has been granted.